Thursday, November 09, 2006

OH NO!!!!

Technology has failed us. Maybe.

Making a long story short, the link I put on our site last week (which had worked when I tested it a few weeks ago) no longer seems to be connecting us to the RSVP page. Instead you have to go through our The Knot Webpage. I have changed the link now but I'm afraid we might have missed a couple.

All that to say, we have gotten a few replies (I think from people who went to the website first) but might have missed yours. We are so sorry! If you aren't listed below, we haven't heard from you.

The Joneses
Uiyeon Kim
Melanie Parker
The Von Lehes
The Leos
The Phillips
The Hanway and Higgs family
The Wilders
Gwyneth Jones
The Kilgores
The Kenneys
Emily Kaasa

Please do try again! For those of you whom we don't hear from, we'll send a reminder postcard on the due date.

You can RSVP by going to the site by emailing me directly at melissa.bixler@gordon.edu

Again, our apologies!!!!

1 comment:

Dan Morehead said...

Technology fail us? Never.