Thursday, October 04, 2007

heck, why not another!

I had some other updates to share....

1. in case you missed it, tropical storm Melissa has come and gone and unless you are reading this from West Africa you probably didn't even notice. I only get to have a hurricane named after me every five years so it is a little depressing that we didn't make it all the way to "hurricane status." I was just wanting to form and spin off to sea so I guess it's all right in the end. Sigh.

2. we just added pictures to our flickr page (scroll down to the right). You can catch up a little bit on the Bixlers' visit to San Juan Islands and Seattle.

3. This video is addictive so be prepared to set some regular time aside in your daily life to check it out. Ah, Mennonite youth. This is the future, my friends. Bearded man is pretty much the reason the Eley-McClains are able to serve in Latin America. Let us thank him.

The best part are the youtube tags for this video: "Jesus" "poverty" "love" "charity" "Mennonite" "Christian." That about sums it up!

1 comment:

danedy said...

great video!