Monday, February 05, 2007

new life

Me: "So how was your day?"

J: "great! We got this beautiful kind of pearly plate in the mail."

M: "that sounds nice."

J: "and something else amazing happened."

M: "really? What!"

J: "Yes. You know that enamel coated cast iron pan. Get this. I let it soak overnight and this morning when I emptied it, the egg came off without me scrubbing at all!"

M: "wow. That's really great."

J: "I just got way too excited about that didn't I..."

That's life in the home, I guess. Excited about our new pans. I'm glad someone is here to be. It is very nice to have Jacob at home cleaning up odds and ends. We know the party can't last forever and we are hard on the job search. Keep us in your prayers.

Besides that, we're back in the day to day. The wedding seems like several years ago with all the normalcy that has kicked in. We're enjoying being together!

No comments: